Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Night Riddle PC Game Download



The night of Halloween is at time when even the most incredible thing could happen. This is my story that happened just on the night of Halloween.I doesn’t matter you believe or not but suddenly I found myself in the dark forest and there was a strange mansion. I was feeling very strange and have no idea what I was doing there.

That movement took me in to untold mysterious world of Halloween game, a beautiful witch that told me if I want to find my way home then I suppose to work on that mansion and solve all the puzzles that across. This is the only option left to me.

  • Game Features:-
  • Complete 30 challenging levels.
  • Discover strange abandoned mansion.
  • Venture into the night of Halloween!
  • Download

No comments:

Post a Comment